Mountainside Financial is a proud member of the Better Business Bureau, as well as the Colorado Manufactured Housing Association. When it comes to Mississippi mobile home park loan, we pride ourselves in our outstanding customer service.
At Mountainside Financial we work around your schedule. We offer evening and weekend hours to suite your Mississippi mobile home park loan needs. We are available when you need us and pride ourselves offering the highest level of customer support. Give us a call today or apply online and take a look at our no obligation quote.
There are many different reasons to refinance your manufactured home. At Mountainside Financial we offer several different Mississippi mobile home loan programs to help you take control of your finances. We specialize in Mississippi mobile home park loan.
Why choose Mountainside Financial? The answer is simple. Unsurpassed customer service and low interest rates. Mountainside Financial is also a proud member of the Better Business Bureau as well as the Colorado Manufactured Housing Association.
Mississippi Manufactured Housing Association
1001 Airport Rd
Flowoood, MS 39232
Tel: 601-939-8820 Fax: 601-939-7988
Missippi Secretary of State
401 Mississippi St.
Jackson, MS 39201
- Manufactured housing units, 192,749
- New manufactured home placement, 3,000
- New singlewide manufactured home placement, 1,500
- New doublewide manufactured home placement, 1,500
- Average manufactured home sales price, $46,600
- Average singlewide manufactured home sales price, $31,500
- Average doublewide manufactured home sales price, $61,100
- Population, 2,921,088
- Persons under 5 years old, 7.2%
- Persons under 18 years old, 25.8%
- Persons 65 years old and over, 12.2%
- Female persons, 51.5%
- Male persons, 48.5%
- White persons, 61.3%
- Black persons, 36.8%
- American Indian and Alaska Native persons, 0.5%
- Asian persons, 0.7%
- Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander, 0.0%
- Persons reporting two or more races, 0.6%
- Persons of Hispanic or Latino origin, 1.7%
- Language other than English spoken at home, 3.6%
- High school graduates, 72.9%
- Bachelor's degree or higher, 16.9%
- Mean travel time to work (minutes), 24.6
- Homeownership rate, 72.3%
- Persons per household, 2.63
- Per capita money income, $15,853
- Median household income, $32,397
- Persons below poverty, 18.3%
- Persons per square mile, 60.6