Mountainside Financial specializes in financing and refinancing mobile and manufactured homes where the land is not included in with the loan.
We work with retailers, mortgage brokers and individuals all over the country. We help existing manufactured home owners refinance their home, or find initial financing for a new or used home. Mountainside Financial’s referral programs are the most trusted in the industry.
LET THE EXPERTS AT MOUNTAINSIDE FINANCIAL HANDLE THE LOAN.
If you have customers looking to refinance or to purchase, refer them to Mountainside Financial and we will take care of the rest. You will receive a referral for every client that finances with one of our lenders.
MSF offers initial financing for new or used manufactured homes and if you have access to existing manufactured homeowners, our refinance referral program is a great way to make a significant additional income. Once you refer your customer to MSF, our loan officers will handle the entire loan process from start to finish.
You don’t have to check the credit...gather the stips...or close the loan!
• In Park, Leased Land, or Owned Land
• Strictly Home Only Paper (Home and Land Must Be Financed Separately)
• 1976 & Newer Doublewide Homes (1970 for California)
• 1989 and Newer Singlewides in most states.
• Bankruptcy Must Be Discharged A Minimum Of Three Years
• Minimum 630 FICO Score
• No Seasoning Required
• Debt Ratios 35-50% depending on credit
The first step is identifying potential candidates for our program:
For Customers Refinancing Look For:
• Rates 8.5% And Higher on Doublewides
• Rates 10.00% And Higher on Singlewides
• Balances $20,000 or Greater
• Terms Greater Than Twelve Years
For Purchases Look For Customers Who:
• Can verify their down payment (two month minimum seasoning for the down)
• Have at least a 5% cash down payment
• 10% gifted down
• 10% payments made (If Living In Home Currently)
• Will Finance Homes $25,000 or Greater
Once you have found potential customers we can offer them:
• A Free Quote & No Obligation
• Low Fixed Rates
• Reduced Monthly Payments
• Up to 95% Financing
• Gifted Down Payments
• Shorter Loan Terms
• Add or Remove From Ownership of Home
• No Pre-Payment Penalties
• No Out-of-Pocket Expenses
• Skip A Month’s Payment
* These guidelines are a basic overview of our programs and do not cover all situations.